Sunday, September 15, 2013

Book Haul

Although I have been buying books on and off, I realised I haven't done a book haul in months. I am trying to cut down on purchasing books and I know that - as all bibliophiles - I always say that and never keep my words but I have been partially successful this year. I have been avoiding secondhand bookstores like a plague and trying to pick more often from my largely unread library. I'm also starting to read off of my phone which isn't as painful as I thought it'd be.





These books were purchased at The Cancer Research Foundation Charity shop in Hounslow, London. BTW insane weather, even for you, London. When I went inside the store I was hot and sweaty and when I came out of the store, it was practically a thunderstorm. Anyway, the books were all 75p each and surprisingly they had a huge collection of travel books which are quite rare in charity book shops. The books are:

1. Sea of Poppies - Amitav Ghosh
2. Nana - Emile Zola
3. The Women at the Pump - Knut Hamsun
4. The Factory of Light - Michael Jacobs

1 comment:

  1. This article is mind blowing. When I read this article, I enjoyed.

    non fiction publicist

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...